Saturday, May 3, 2014

An Update...

I haven't gone anywhere. :)

I realize I haven't posted an update in a few days. I wanted to pop on and explain why, real quick.

I'm currently going through a change in my mentality, as far as how I want to approach the blog and how I want it structured, etc.

The food-log is still very much a part of the plan. I'm still keeping my food-log offline. I'll update the blog with it once I get more details of the new structure hammered out.

This isn't just a change to the blog, it's a change to my entire approach, Challenge-wise, Journey-wise, Weight-Loss-wise, etc.

I WILL explain more, soon.

Right now, mostly all I have is what I'm *no longer going to do.*

What I *am* going to do from here on is still a work-in-progress, and I'd rather wait until I've figured all the details of that out, before I go into any lengthy explanations.

As I've said before, I've returned to my Challenge with my eyes and heart wide open and I'm using every single day to not only pursue my goals, but to educate myself, via cold, hard experience on what works, what doesn't and what the current best approach is. I've reached a point now where these learned, work-in-progress changes are beginning to demand a major overhaul to just about everything.

That's what I've been doing this past week.

Thanks for all the support.

I'll have a lot more to say later next week.

Talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment